Abby just loves that she can sit up and play with toys. She is content to sit for an hour playing and trying to reach toys. The other day, I found her a good 4 feet away from where I set her down. She kind of scoots on her bum as she reaches for toys. Here she is blowing raspberries (another favorite past time). She started out sitting in the Boppy behind her.The next morning, I set her in her Boppy to play, and this is where I found her. She had scooted all that way backwards on her tummy! You can see she's pretty pleased with herself.
Do you like my rug?! We really need an area rug for our living room, but I don't know what I want yet, and they cost a lot of money... So I put down Matthew's Cars play rug for Abby to sit on. It also becomes our "prayer rug," (ha, ha, ha) as we all like to kneel on it when we say our family prayer. The wood is just too hard on the knees
I think this is a most impressive spit bubble. It comes with lots of practice blowing raspberries.

3 comments:
She is so darn cute!
Cute pictures! How did you catch that picture of the bubble? That's great.
Now I'm blog stalking you and I added you as a blogging buddy! Hugs! KyAnn
Post a Comment