I was right to be worried about Nathan being sick for so long. He's got pneumonia! I'm so glad that I took him back to the doctor on Friday, because we caught it in the early stages. He's doing really well, and hasn't been running as high of a fever since he got on antibiotics. It's hard to keep him from doing too much; he gets feeling pretty good while on ibupropen and wants to play. Poor kid, what a way to spend his last week off-track. He starts up with school again on Monday- hopefully he'll be well enough soon so he can go back.
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago


2 comments:
Poor Guy! We hope he gets feeling well soon. He is starting up at his new school now right? Or does he still go to his old school?
He's finishing out the year at his old school. They are on year-round. His new school just got out for the summer.
Post a Comment