Friday, June 19, 2009

Abby's Blessing

A few weeks ago, while much of Rob's family was in town after the temple, Rob blessed Abby. It was so neat to have his dad participate for the first time. We had hoped he would do the blessing, but he didn't feel comfortable with that yet (he's only had the priesthood for a few weeks). It was the first time my dad wasn't there for a blessing. We miss them terribly, but have posted lots of pictures for them.

All of my family that lives around here, plus Linda and her family from Idaho were there. I think we counted 46 people from our families- I'm sure our ward appreciated the huge increase in attendance that Sunday.


These are the girl grandchildren on Rob's side of the family. Aren't they beautiful?! This is Jerany with Abby, Cameryn, Sarah and Madi.


This is my awesome nephew Josh. He is the oldest grandchild on my side of the family, so of course we had to get a picture of the oldest with the youngest grandchild. We are so proud of Josh. He just graduated as Valedictorian of his class, and is heading to West Point! We will miss him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of Abby!! She is so adorable, we were so glad we could make her blessing. Wish we were closer so I could seee you more often :o(

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

We just got home, it was so fun to see everyone at the reunion. I only got a small peek at the pictures on your blog while I was at your house, I had to get a better look. They are very cute pictures! She is such a pretty baby girl.

Erika said...

Abby looks SO precious!