Jill asked me (Terri) to post to her blog today. I bet you can guess why she is unable to do it herself. You're right, she's at the hospital with the newest addition to their family. Jill can share all the details with you when she gets a chance, but I will share some pictures.
Here is Nathan with his new baby SISTER!
Sarah was so excited it was a girl weighing in at 7lbs 1.5 oz and 20 inches long.

Jill delivered with just ONE push at 4:04 pm, Saturday, April 25 (her due date)! And though surprised to have gone into labor on her own is doing great!

Here is the whole family. Matthew wasn't interested in holding the baby, but demonstrated his excitement by jumping. He didn't want to leave the nursery window and when asked what he thought of his baby sister said, "FUN!"

We are anxious to find out what they will name this beautiful baby girl!
11 comments:
ONE push? Oh my goodness, you are wonder woman, girl! Congrats on the new little girl. I'm so happy for you guys. She is adorable! You have such a cute little family.
Congrats on a beautiful baby girl! I was surprised to hear you were in the hospital when I called to wish you a happy due date! Oh how fun! What a sweetie!
Now she can share a birthday with Chris! Congrats!!!
Congratulations on your baby girl! I bet you were surprised when you found out your body CAN go into labor on its own! So happy for you!
Holy Moly...you went into labor yourself...you didn't tell me THAT part...she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to do some dinner for you and HOLD her!!!!! YAY!!!
She is such a cutie! Congratulations.
I am so glad to see that you had your sis post; I was afraid you would have your baby and I wouldn't even know:( I bet Sarah is so excited to have a baby sister. She has a lot of beautiful dark hair! Can't wait to hear what you name her. I think that it is awesome that you went into labor on your own. Congratulations! Send me your email address to camirn@msn.com so I can invite you to our blog. Take care Jill, I miss you already.
She is so cute!! I found out you had her from Stacy today. So I came home and checked the blog. So glad your sister posted! So jealous of you going on your own, and on your due date...crazy! At least she waited until after Matthew's birthday. We'll come visit soon!
Wow! Hooray for baby girls! Congrats to your cute family!
She is just adorable!! Congratulations!!! I am so excitted for you. Abby is so blessed to have you for a mother! Wish I were there! Love you tons1
What a beautiful baby girl!! She looks so sweet. I wish my babies came out with round heads like that.:) I am so jealous that you waited to find out your baby's gender--I want to, but my husband wants no part of that plan. Anyway, so fun to have 2 of each. Congrats and here's to a swift recovery!
Post a Comment