Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Party, Party, Party

My kids went to two birthday parties for cousins in the last week. They had such a great time (and I got such cute pictures) that I have to write about them.

Kung Fu Panda Party
My nephew Ryan had a very cool surprise Kung Fu Panda party. All Nathan thinks about is Kung Fu Panda, so he was especially excited. My sister-in-law Lynette is so creative, and had the cutest games.Why Tylung is the favorite, I don't know.Matthew's getting the hang of this chop sticks, don't you think?!Happy Birthday Ryan!!!How cute are these panda cupcakes?!!!Back in November, Lynette made an R2D2 cake for my nephew Alex's birthday. I meant the post a picture back then, but didn't. So here is a flash back:
Lynette is absolutely amazing! To see more of her amazing cakes click here or follow the link to Crazy about Cakes in my sidebar.

Bouncin' Off the Walls Party
My sister Laura and brother-in-law Mike had a birthday party for Lindsey and Carter at Bouncin' Off the Walls in Sandy. It was a riot! The kids ran and bounced and climbed and slid to their heart's content. They said, "this is the best party EVER!" Look at the excitement and anticipation on Sarah and Ashely's faces. Behind them is my sister Terri, and the birthday-girl, Lindsey.Terri is so great to always play with the kids! They adore her.Matthew loved that he could go in and out of the bounce house all by himself. He's jumping with birthday-boy Carter.
Nathan showing off where he just lost a tooth.
Nathan and Ryan playing air hockey.Sarah went down the Monster slide over and over and over again.
Matthew liked it too (once he was going down it). You pick up a lot of speed going down that baby!
Nathan and Sarah were really good at the obstacle course. I have to admit, I had a hard time getting over that wall.Wouldn't you love to have something like this in your house?!What a fun place and what a fun party! Thanks Mike and Laura!!!

4 comments:

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

That was a fun party at Bouncin' off the Walls...but looking at that wall still makes me cringe. Cute pictures Jill. What a fun Panda party too!

toni said...

Hey, where were our invites? You only invited us when Mom and Dad were here?

Rob and Jill said...

Sorry! I didn't throw the parties, I just went to them. Talk to Jim & Lynette and Mike & Laura about where your invites are.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there:0)