Sarah is such a funny little girl. She was so excited when I bought her some new jeans that have pink butterflies on them with a cute pink butterfly belt. She immediately started calling them her "fancy pants." When she first tried them on she said, "Mom, now I can be a rock star or a cowboy." I guess all you need is the fancy pants. Who knew! Luckily, she put on her cowboy boots, and decided that's the route she'll go with this pair of pants.
She wants to make sure everyone sees the design on the back pockets as well. I'm just glad that the orange crayon dots came out of her pants (as lamented in a previous post)!
At church I just started working in the Primary. Since then, I have come to find that my daughter shouts out the answer to every question asked, regardless of how many hands are in the air waiting to be called on. Oh that girl! She doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She is so excited about life. She definitely entertains us and keeps us laughing every day. We love you Sarah!

4 comments:
Cute pants! And an even cuter girl!We love you too Sarah :0)
Oh she is the sunshine of the primary!!!!!
Oh Sarah! I love you so much!!!
What great fancy pants Sarah! You make a cute cowgirl, and I bet you would make a cute rockstar too.
Post a Comment