I played a little harder than maybe I should have in a church basketball game last night. That left me quite sore this morning in my nethermost regions. This morning I mentioned how sore I was and asked the rhetorical question, "How am I going to do aerobics today?" Rob suggested that maybe I should skip it today. Nathan chimed in with, "Maybe you should just go to aerobics so you can lose some weight." Thanks for that Nathan, you sure know how to make a woman feel good!
Granted, he may have overheard me lamenting to someone that I had just been to the OB, and found that I had gained way too much weight over Christmas. (Yes, Christmas was GOOD!) But still... you don't tell a 6-month pregnant woman that they should lose weight. It's hard enough getting fatter and fatter each day; you don't need to be reminded of it. Needless to say, I did go to aerobics this morning.
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago

5 comments:
Oh Jill, this time will pass, and April will come soon. I weighed myself today...oh dear...it was bad, so, at least you have a good excuse for having a tummy. Anyway, maybe my new running shoes (I got them today) will have to get some use, and =) Kick boxing starts in about a month. HEE HEE, me in kick boxing, crazy huh?
Too funny! Hey, aerobics or not, I'm sure you look great--and it sounds like you are taking good care of yourself (basketball, aerobics, chasing after kids).
Whatever...you totally look so good!
Kids, you gotta love em! I cant believe you're already 6 months along. Hey, take it easy on the basketball!!!!
I love how blunt kids are!
Okay, to put clocks on a blog...go to your layout and then "Add a Gadget." You can then search the gadgets for a world clock. I couldn't find the exact one I have on my blog but I'm sure you could find something similar.
My bishop was Arto Hoornweg and we were part of the Capelle ward...but now the Capelle ward is no more and we've joined the Gouda branch to make it a ward. We now travel by train to get to church...which Jimmy loves!
Tot Ziens!
Post a Comment