Sarah went to a super fun Princess Birthday Party for her friend Faith. The little girls all wore their favorite princess dress, they made crowns, and even played princess soccer. I was glad to see Sarah excited (and willing) to wear one of her princess dresses. She got a cute trunk full of dress-ups for Christmas, and wouldn't put any of it on (except the shoes) for at least 8 months. She would have friends over, and they would dress up, but not Sarah. Now I think she enjoys dressing up, though she only does it when she has friends over.
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago


3 comments:
Did you make that spider costume? It's so cute! And way more creative than a princess. :)
I did make the spider- with help from my mom. She wouldn't wear the hood though.
Oh so cute! She does make a great spider. What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment