Our Sarah turned 4 years old on Tuesday. I can't believe how big she has gotten! We had a low-key cake and ice cream party to celebrate. Rob's sister Charity was flying in from Houston, so we weren't sure how the whole timing thing would work. We were right to be cautious, and not plan a big shindig. Rob and Nathan went to the airport, only to find her plane had mechanical problems and hadn't left Phoenix yet. So... there was another trip to the airport that evening, right in the middle of Sarah's party. We're glad you're here Charity! She had to leave her family in Houston still without power from Hurricane Ike. Anyway, back to Sarah. She had requested a circle cake with sprinkles, that's it. I felt sort of guilty because that seemed just to simple. But with as busy as things have been this week, I got over the guilt pretty easily, and was glad I didn't have an elaborate cake to make.
She loved her shopping cart and play food! She also got a cute pony with a rider girl.
It wasn't long before she was setting up shop, ready for Nathan to visit her grocery store. I looked at the floor and thought, "what were we thinking?! buying something with so many pieces to get spread all over the house." Oh well, she loves it!
Matthew and his cousin Adam playing outside.I can't resist posting such a cute picture of Matthew.
Grandpa Z. and I got a kick out of this.
The other day Sarah wanted me to film her dancing. I probably shouldn't post this, but it is just so funny. Where did we get this silly girl?! So... in tribute to the birthday girl, here it is. We love you Sarah!!!

3 comments:
I LOVE the birthday dance, Sarah! :)
Love the dancing..we used to call Taylor our "little pole dancer..." She was way more provacative and I wondered where she got it from too...Too funny! Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I liked your cake :0) I can't believe you're already 4!
Post a Comment