A few weeks ago, my sweet baby Abby turned one! She is our sunshine. She makes us laugh every day. We love this little girl, and wonder how we ever lived without her.
Here is her birthday cake. Who knows if she'll ever get another one, since her birthday is the day after Matthew's (my birthday is one day after my sister's, and I don't remember ever getting a cake until she moved out). I rolled out starbursts to make the flowers.
We had a big group of my brothers and sisters and kids come for her party. We called my parents in Guam on Skype, so we could all sing Happy Birthday with them via webcam. I'm not sure what she thought of that.
She mostly just liked the ice cream.
Abby made me laugh when she started trying to eat her cake and ice cream straight from the plate. What a silly girl.
Matthew always loves his ice cream, and we generally get a mess like this. Ah, but look at that smile!!!
Abby loved having her cousins and aunts and uncles around. I think she thrives on chaos! Here she is playing cars with Porter.
Abby's favorite things are: food, her sister Sarah, toys that make noise, being outside, making animal noises and getting into things. She empties my cupboards daily. She loves to wander the house looking for things to get into. She empties my bathroom drawers, and throws everything in my bath tub.
I love this shot!
For her first few months, we thought that Abby was so mellow. Now she's getting fiesty and stubborn (do we make them any other way?!) She loves her brothers, and will deffinately give Matthew a run for it. She doesn't let him push her around, or take her toys. She is so fun and smilely. We are lucky so have such a character in our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!
.jpg)

2 comments:
She is such a sweetie!!! Happy birthday Abby!!!
Your kids are darling. I've wondered how you were. Hopefully you can get to my blog from Dixie's or Becky's.
Post a Comment