Sunday, October 11, 2009

Growing Up too Fast!

My sweet little baby Abby isn't so little any more. She's 5 months old already, and sitting up on her own now. It makes me so sad that she's growing up so fast. Yesterday, my sister-in-law was commenting that she doesn't have that little baby cry any more. (sigh) I tried my anti-aging cream on Matthew when he was little, but it didn't work (doesn't seem to be working on me either).Matthew loves to hold her, and she tolerates it.

She almost always rolls right over to her tummy when you lay her down. What's funny is she doesn't really like it on her stomach, but forgets that she can roll back onto her back. In this picture, she's on the cute quilt my mom made for her before she went to Guam. She jabbered up a storm tonight while we talked to her Grandma and Grandpa via the web cam. Thank goodness for Skype!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

When you figure out how to keep them little longer let me know. She is so cute, and so BIG!! It's just no fare. Where does the time go?

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

They do seem to grow like crazy. Yes, if you figure out how to keep them little longer, please let me in on the secret.

Amy B. said...

I'm dreading all of those milestones with Addy because I know she is my last and I want her to stay my baby...