We got a huge surprise this weekend, we are going to Hawaii- tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. Rob's parents had booked a trip to Hawaii for their timeshare long ago. With his Dad being sick, they are not able to go, nor get a refund. So they are letting us use their timeshare in Kauai! We had enough skymiles for the plane tickets, so we're all set. It's just so sudden, and there is so much to do before going- I'm almost in panic mode (though apparently calm enough to write this post). Because it's so last minute, I hardly dared ask my mom to watch the kids. She graciously agreed, saying that we can't miss an opportunity like this. She loves Kauai, and I'm sure I will too. It's where we've wanted to go for a long time. So... we'll miss you all as we are laying on the beautiful sandy beaches, hiking to a gorgeous waterfall, or kayaking down a river.
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago


5 comments:
WOW! How fun. I bet you have a blast. I can't wait to hear how it turns out.
I've never been a jealous person...but...hummmmmm....ohhh....
You have sooo been wanting to go!!! Yah whoo --I can't wait to see pictures. Josh just got home on Monday, he loved it. He thought para-sailing and surfing was wicked fun!
Wow, have fun! That is a nice surprise! Think of us while you are playing in the sun!
You hit the jackpot. I keep telling myself that maybe someday Nate & I will be able to go. I know you will have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment