So it's almost Christmas, and I havn't posted my Thanksgiving pictures yet. Such is life... I don't want to miss these getting posted, so here we go. We had Thanksgiving with Rob's family at his sister Tara's house.
Madi loves Abby, and always wanted to hold her.Whenever I was nursing Abby, Madi would ask to hold her. I'd tell her she couldn't, because I was feeding her. She'd say, "nuh uh, you're not feeding her." I'd say something about mommy's milk, and she'd say, "no...you don't have any milk" Um... I'm not going to explain that one to her.
Here's the yummy dinner.
Sena and Abby
My kids loved the big meal. They especially loved having all the pie.
Nathan, Weston and Madi
We have Clint to thank for most of the food. Rob thinks he should have his own cooking show:) After Thanksgiving, Clint made his famous "Grouchy Burgers," and it was the first time I got to try them. YUM!
Abby and Cameryn
Matt was caught eating huge spoonfuls of corn out the the bowl. I tried to get him to do it again for a picture, but he was too upset from everyone laughing at him.
Rob & Sarah, and Steve and Madi enjoying a friendly game of poker.
At one point, Rob was winning big.
...and Clint was borrowing chips. He ended up winning though.
Grandpa helped Brandon with strategy.
Abby loved all the toys Tara pulled out for her to play with! Tara sent most of those toys home with us. Yeah!
The kids played school toghther, with Nathan as the teacher, of course.
Matthew is always in cars and truck heaven when we visit Tara and Steve.
I love this picture of Abby grabbing Grandpa's shoelaces.
Rock Band was a huge hit. Sarah is playing drums with Jerany. Cameryn and Tara are on the guitar and bass.

0 comments:
Post a Comment