Thursday, September 10, 2009

Z Family Reunion

Every year my Dad's family has a reunion at "Munkle" Mark and Aunt Carolyn's cabin. It is so amazing up there, and we look forward to the reunion every year.

THANK YOU MARK & CAROLYN!!!

Aunt Myrna and Abby. I don't think Abby was laid down the entire time! My cousins were so enamored my her. Anita kept stealing her away and telling me that we should have 12 kids because we make such beautiful kids.Michelle and AbbyMatthew and Adam loved the 4-wheelers that my cousins brought up.Here's Rob playing Ticket to Ride with Michelle, Janette, Kathleen, and Lynette. We stayed up way too late playing game- like we do every year!Dan is holding Cody and Porter.Sarah loves the air hockey in the basement. As you can see, she's a fierce competitor.For the kids, their most favorite thing about the cabin is the zip-line. They will ride that thing for hours.Here's Erin, Ryan, Nathan, and of course that's my Sarah sitting in the dirt.Have you ever seen a girl that likes to get as dirty as this girl?!I've gotten some pretty great pictures of Nathan on the zip-line over the years.
Sherry and Skyler
NatalieSarah and Ashley ready for our hikeNathan and Ryan found great hiking sticks, but then turned back before we were even up the drive way. They missed out!Terri and MatthewMatthew didn't last long hiking either. Luckily he had his Daddy pack horse- who apparently needed blinders.I just love this picture of Sarah and Ashley. They are such cute pals!Uncle RayJim with Ashley and ErinTrevan & Raegan with her gorgeous baby bluesAdam, Sarah and MattJohn is getting so big. and was so cute to read to a bunch of little cousins.

We had a great time with my family. Of course we missed Grandma and Grandpa something terrible, and maybe for that reason, we didn't even go fishing.

1 comments:

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Cute pictures! I went to download ours, and for some reason, I didn't have as many as I thought I took. It was fun to see everyone the short time we were there! Maybe next year we will be able to stay longer.