I know that Father's Day was a long time ago, but I failed to post any kind of tribute to the men I love. LOVE YOU!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of when Sarah was little.
Rob helping Nathan shoot his potato cannon
Last summer my dad took the kids for a ride on the combine, and they thought it was awesome. He hadn't grown wheat in a long, long time (and may never again), so this was a rare opportunity for the kids.

Rob's Dad with Abby
Grandpa R. with Sarah (doesn't she look just like Abby?!) 
Nathan made this cute card at school.
The funny part is what he wrote in the card. It says, "Dear Dad, I love you. You are the best. You are a great builder. Thank you for our new house. You rock more than Kronk. I don't know why Kronk rocks, but you rock. Love, Nathan"
We laughed and laughed about that card. I think he and his friend Jake came up with that one.
We laughed and laughed about that card. I think he and his friend Jake came up with that one.
Anyway, You ROCK!!!

1 comments:
So cute! It is fun to see some of your old and new pictures. What fun!
Post a Comment