Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cute Baby Sounds

I love it when babies start smiling and gooing. Abby has the cutest smile, and I love it when she talks. She is such a good baby, and we all adore her. Before going to bed every night, everyone has to hug and kiss Abby. The kids love to hold her and make her laugh.

Since my parents haven't met Abby yet, I guess this is the next best thing (until we get a web cam).

2 comments:

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

What a cute video Abby! We love you! Wow, she is getting so big and giggly. What a sweetie.

Amy B. said...

She is a cutie...and as for the cherry juice...mix it with some either white grape juice or even limeade and add sprite or 7-up...sounds sooooo good! I bottled my cherries but i haven't tasted them yet cuz my dad says to wait a couple of weeks and they will be ready...it was soooooo easy! I'll be posting how I did them when I taste them...hopefully they are delish!!!