Sunday, August 17, 2008

Grandpa R.


Our Grandpa R. was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) last week, and is now in the hospital undergoing intense chemotherapy. Our hearts and thoughts are with him, and he is always in our prayers. We are glad that Rob was able to go be with him and Grandma R. We appreciate his sisters being able to be there as well. It breaks my heart that we aren't able to be there too. I wish they weren't so far away. I started this blog so we can stay in touch with them better, and send our love.
We love you Grandpa R! Here are some messages from the kids.


The kids love to play out side. Check out Sarah's amazing flexibility! I had never thought of trying to go down the slide while doing the splits. Rob put in a ton of hours on our back yard this summer. It looks great, and is so fun.
Nathan, Sarah and Matthew. Despite how it looks in the picture, Matthew really does love going down the slide.


0 comments: