I really wanted to take pictures of all my kids together in their Sunday best. Instead, this is what I got:
Oh no! Not the sun in Sarah's eyes. The boys and Abby look cute.Stop forcing me to have my picture taken Mom, it's torture- pure pain.
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago

4 comments:
You know, I think I like pictures like this even more than the ones where they are all smiling and posed. They make me laugh. It shows their cute little personalities!
What a character she is! Love it!
Your kiddos are always cute...no matter what they are doing. (Sarah and Stephen must be related, Stephen tells me he doesn't want a drink of water, then has a meltdown over not getting water.) Ahhh, the life of 4 year olds...ok, she is almost 5. (That is crazy!)
Cute, cute cute! You really do have adorable kids!
Post a Comment