My sister sent me this, and I laughed and laughed. I wish we did Talent Shows like this in our ward. Click here. How did they come up with this?! And the choreography...!
My 100% Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
9 years ago
My sister sent me this, and I laughed and laughed. I wish we did Talent Shows like this in our ward. Click here. How did they come up with this?! And the choreography...!
Posted by Rob and Jill at 4:08 PM
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Jill...that is hilarious...I gotta figure out how to post videos again and put that on my blog...
When I got that e-mail from Terri I laughed and laughed too. I don't send e-mails on, but I did this one. I showed Lane and the kids and they were slightly amused. WHAT? just amused? It must be a sister thing!
Post a Comment